Wednesday, January 6, 2010

All Girl.....

This is my LO for this week's Sugar & Spice challenge. The picture is my niece showing off her new skirt she received for Christmas. It was by far her favorite gift of the year! I used the Paper Doll kit. (sold out) I added some pink tulle, vintage lace, and a Maya Road flower to the Prima dress form. I printed my journaling using a freebie from Jessica Sprague. I love the look of the swirling journaling! (She has some cool freebies on her site.....check it out!!)



Be sure to check out Noel's peeks for the February kit, Object of my Affection!!!!
Happy Hump Day!!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is soooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous Michele!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the tulle on the dress form! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)