Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

It's Julie again and I wanted to share a LO I made the other day using the ever popular (and ever sold out!) Paper Doll kit!!!! This kit was MADE for my DD Brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I added some extra bling to the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Had some fun with the embellies in this kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And *swoon* ..... no, *double swoon* I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this dress form!!!!!! *sigh* Noel, can U just put one of these in all future kits???? Please???? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And I also wanted to share the LO I made for Noel's latest challenge .... Sugar & Spice :):):):):):):):):)

Here is what Noel has to say about the challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
"Today we have a new challenge for you, and it's a SUPER fun one! We wanted to incorporate a bunch of elements from the Paper Doll kit (although you DO NOT have to use it to join us). We are calling this one the Sugar and Spice Challenge and it is running from today through the 22nd.
There are a few requirements for the challenge and here they are:
SUGAR = Bling
SPICE = Brads/Buttons
Must include the color PINK
Must have something SOFT on the page = fabric, felt, lace, ribbon, etc."

FUN FUN FUN!!!!! I hope everyone can play along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.....I truly appreciate it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



6 comments:

caroline hancock said...

OMG i love these layouts and i may have to lift them, wish i had bought that kit now

Jenneke said...

Yes Julie, I totally agree: that kid is made for Brookie!!!
LOVE your layouts, they look so girlie!! ANd I adore the background paper of the Gecko lovin layout, those colors are amazing together!!!!

Big hug,
Jenneke

Jana Eubank said...

These are just as cute as can be, Julie!!! I love how you clustered the purse/shoe/hearts together on the first one . . . And then making the crown into a clip on the second one . . . genius!!! :D

Unknown said...

That is such a cute kit and amazing layouts Julie!!! I love the challenge... I might have to try it out even though I don't have those amazing goodies!!!

Virginia said...

I adore how you cluster embellishments! So fun & girly!

Greta Adams said...

lovin those clusters girly!! and your DD is precious!!