Friday, January 8, 2010

A Layout and a Sketch

Hey there - Happy Saturday! I have a couple things to share with you today. First, I made this fun layout using the Paper Doll Kit (sold out).

Photobucket

Seriously we could not take a normal photo that day - hehe - those are usually my favorites!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And to go along with it I made a sketch! Please feel free to use it and link it up if you have:)
Photobucket
Thanks for stopping in - have a great weekend!
Michelle

4 comments:

MichelleB said...

Love this LO and the sketch! Thank you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh michelle!!! i love love love love love that lo and that sketch!!! gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Virginia said...

This is such a stunner! I love how you used that JBS rub on- such a perfect touch!

Greta Adams said...

gorgeous sista!! and i know what ya mean about the lol's..we get them too...those are the best..