Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Object of My Affection Cards!

Happy "Hump" Day to y'all! I was supposed to have a tutorial to share with you, but unfortunately my computer is not working. I am using a small school laptop that doesn't have any of my pics on it......except what I recently have uploaded. So hopefully, the tutorial will go live next week! : ) So instead I have a few Valentine cards to share with you using the Object of My Affection kit. (Sold out!) Inside the kit there was this fabulous stamp by Prima. I embossed it and added some chunky glitter. I added a sticker from the kit, did some machine stitching and added my own ribbon.

This next card used that yummy vintage lace.......love this lace! I added some vellum from my stash to soften the look a bit, and did more stitching.
The last card was cut with my Spellbinders for a different shape. I added some of the fabric to tie a ribbon at the top.

Hope you found a bit of inspiration here......even if it wasn't a tutorial today! : )


No comments: