Friday, February 19, 2010

photo/embellishment tip

Hey there Happy Friday!  I have something fun to share today!  When I was scrapping the following photos I decided to go with an 'old school' technique, cutting photos into shapes.  I know you have some old pages like that right?  I do - ")  I decided to give it a try again but with an updated look
   I used the 'Object of my Affection' kit.  When I was putting this together I decided to cut the close up photos into shapes to go with the theme.  I drew a template out of a piece of scrap cardstock and then traced it on all the photos.  That's all!  I also used pop squares for some of them.  So easy and I think it is an updated look for those shaped photos - right?
  Here's to wishing you a wonderful Friday!
Michelle

6 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

What a fun idea! I sooooo have pages like that from way back when! :) The close up shots are a perfect way to use this technique! Super cute page, Michelle!!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love that idea!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous michelle!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

dstandard said...

Gorgeous - haven't broken open my package yet!

Star Rork said...

that is so cool, you have some amazing photos to work with to!

Noel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!