Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Colors.....


My thoughts these days have definitely been turning to spring......winter has worn out its welcome! I can't wait for the warmer temps, the sound of chirping birds, the sight of flowers poking out of the ground......so today's LO uses these soft pretty, spring like colors!
I used the new Seaside Cottage kit for this LO of my sweet daughter when she was only 4. I just love those chubby cheeks, the dimples in her hands and elbows......and those eyes.....swoon!

I adore the flowers in this kit!!!
I cut this butterfly with my Spellbinders and the fabric swatch included in the kit. I added a couple of stick pins for his antennae and a Prima flower for his body!

Happy Wednesday! Hope your day is fabulous!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous michele!! i adore that photo of u and cort! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Greta Adams said...

aww michele look how young she looks...they grow up to fast...

i too love the flowers in this kit....i sprayed mine with some shimmerz

Jana Eubank said...

Love all the details on this page, Michele! :D

Star Rork said...

what a great idea with the butterfly, beautiful page!

dstandard said...

WOW Gorgeous page!