Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A fond farewell, and a big hello!

First off I want to thank Kimberly for the fabulous creations she produced with the Seaside Cottage kit throughout March. What an amazing array of beautiful things she had to share! Thank you so much Kimberly for all your hard work, and sweet, easy going disposition! You are such a doll!! :)

Next up, I would like to announce that we have Anabelle O'Malley as our guest designer for April! She is working with the Sonoma County Kit (I still have a few left), and will be posting up every Thursday throughout the month to bring you some extra inspiration and ideas as to how to use your kit! I am a big fan of Anabelle's work, and I am thrilled that she is joining us! Please join me in welcoming her!

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Welcome, Anabelle!!! I LOVE your work and can't wait to see how you create your magic with Noel's kit! :D YAY!!!

Greta Adams said...

welcome anabelle...huge fan here as well...can't wait to see your creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks Kimberly for all the great inspo U provided us....and WELCOME Anabele!! Can't wait to see what U create! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)