Thursday, April 15, 2010

8 is Great! (And so is 7)




I loved this month's challenge. It was so fun to try and create a page using 8 products. This is definitely one I'll be doing again.

I thought I'd share a bit more about my page. My son just turned 7. Every year I like to do a page highlighting what he's like, what his favorites are and little tidbits I want to savor about this age. I decided that the Maya Road envelope would be a perfect place to tuck in my journaling.



I tucked it under the main photo, but can easily slide my journaling paper into it.



To break up the lines on hte page, I decided to add some punched circles. Another fun trick was that I used the Maya Road ink pad and inked the edges of everything, including the pictures. I love how it added some 'pop'.

Be sure to check out the forum for details on the challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Noel said...

This is darling Anabelle! I LOVE how you tucked the envelope under the photo for a hidden journaling pocket!

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE this page, Anabelle! Great design and I love how the ink looks on everything! Gorgeous page!