Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Firday!!

  Good Morning!  I was supposed to share a layout based on a sketch - but I am changing it up a bit.  I am going to share a my challenge layout.

To do something a little different with the pattern paper I cut a 10x10 (I think) square in the middle of the scalloped paper.  I really like the way it came out - may use the technique again!

The week in the life challenge is a popular one - one that I just couldn't be counted on to use my big camera - so instead I opted to use my iphone.  That way whenever I would remember - usually in the middle of the workday - I would dnap a photo and I was done!  I didn't think too much about it either.  I just took a photo and knew that it would represent something about that day.  From what I wore, to what activites we were doing.

When it came time for a title I didn't want to name it 'a week in the life' so I wnet with first letter for each day of the week, then my sub-title is 'a week in MY life'

I honestly couldn't decide which pattern paper to use so I decided to layer a bunch of them.  I also used my go to technique of folding paper - it is an easy way to add dimension and texture to a layout.
And instead of the traditonal journaling that I like to do I just listed one or two words to describe what was going on.

Hope this was inspirational for you - I know I always like knowing what the ideas behind the design of a page were.  Have a lovvely weekend!

Michelle


No comments: