Monday, May 24, 2010

New Challenge & A Scraplift


Today marks the day that a NEW challenge is up on the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog: A Week in the Life Challenge.

This was a lot of fun for me. I love recording everyday moments and this was the perfect avenue for it. I grabbed a bunch of everyday photos that I took on my iPhone and compiled them together on this page.



Page created with the Noel Mignon Lemonade Stand Kit (Only 5 left!).





For this second page, I scraplifted Caroline's cute Playdate Kit page (ScrapperCaz on the message board).

Here is Caroline's page:



And here is my page using the Lemonade Stand kit :



Have a great week!
Jana Eubank

2 comments:

Britt said...

So much yumminess!! How much do we love those Jenni Bowlin buttons? Oh, a lot!

the"divine"hand said...

Such fantastic pages!!! LOVE your style!