Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photo Prompt

I don't often scrap 'heritage' like pictures (wait... I don't mean heritage, this is me as a baby... and I'm not in the 'heritage' catergory yet darn it)... anywho...

I don't scrap many *ahem* older pictures often but when I do I often find that the colors are hard to scrap with or the pictures just don't print like I want them to after scanning them.
I found this old baby picture of me and wanted to scrap it for the "Me, Myself, and I" challenge and so I chose to turn the picture into a "mocha" color... I now LOVE the way it printed and the colors are perfect to use with the beautiful "Sonoma Country" (sold out) kit!





Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
Don't forget the new kit "Lemonade Stand" goes up for sale on the 15th!! Check out the forum here for sneek peaks... here's a quick one to start the drooling! lol

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this LO....the way to place the title is just perfect and I adore that line!! What cutie!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Such an adorable page! Love everything about it! :)

Mel said...

This is gorgeous Kim, and had to laugh when you mentioned heritage....yeh I think I am vintage. Melxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! that photo of U is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

Great page! That kit is looking soooooo yummy!

Jana Eubank said...

I ADORE this page of yours, Kim! All the details are perfect on this!