Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a Sketch For You!

Hello!!! I have a sketch to share with you today. Please don't judge too harshly on my Photoshop skills.....they are not the best! But hopefully, you will get the general idea! : )

Here is my sketch:

And here is my silly,niece, Katie! She loves posing for the camera.....even if it is a goofy face! This girl just cracks me up! I used Noel's Sun-Kissed kit. I did some Glimmer Misting and a bit of the paint and toothbrush technique. (Messy but fun!)
I am in love with these tissue paper butterflies! I cut the butterflies with my Spellbinder's Butterfly die and several layers of tissue paper. Then I Glimmer Mist them and add buttons to their bodies.

Here is a mini butterfly.....same method, smaller die.

......and my journaling lines! I went a bit crazy with the ole' sewing machine!

That's all I've got for you today! Thanks so much for stopping on by! : )

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE the two different colors of mist on this! Such cute pictures! This page has such a fun feel to it!