Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quick Tip - Die Cuts


Happy Wednesday everyone! Diana here with a quick tip on altering die cuts. In this month's kit, Sweet Sue, we had this adorable leaf tag die-cut from We Are Memory Keepers.
When I was putting my layout together my poor Prima flower was in need of some company. I knew the leaves in this die-cut would be the perfect addition but just putting the whole die-cut there didn't look right. So I decided to carefully cut out the leaves and flowers. You can also save the frame portion for another layout if you wish.



Here is my finished layout. All items are from the Sweet Sue kit except for the little pearls in the butterfly. Hurry and get your kit today! They are selling like hot cakes and there are only a few left!


Happy scrapping!
Diana

3 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

love that idea!!

Rene Sharp said...

This is a stunning page!! Am going to save it for inspiration, I just ordered my Sweet Sue kit (my first ever kit), so I am super excited to play with it!!

Jana Eubank said...

INCREDIBLE page!!! Love all the layers and special touches!