Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Seasonal Layouts: With the Office Party Kit!





I love scrapbooking vacation photos and since most vacations take place in the summer, I decided to work with some photos of our honeymoon to Colorado in 2003. I actually re-created my layout for the Now & Then Challenge going on now at the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog

I decided I wanted to add a few more photos of our time in Estes Park when I re-created the layout. I also added some PhotoShop actions to them because they had a lot of harsh shadows due to the bright sunshine. I also re-sized all the photos so I could fit more on the layout. Everything you see here is in the Office Party kit and there are just a few left. 


Here's a close-up of my title. I love the Pink Paislee alphabet stickers in two colors and the Bazzill pearls are so cute!


Here's a look at my journaling using a Basic Grey label sticker.


Try working with some vacation photos the next time you scrapbook. We've all got some whether it was just a day trip somewhere or a honeymoon. And, remember there's no such thing as being behind when it comes to scrapbooking. These photos are 7 years old but the memories and events are important to me so they definitely belong in my scrapbook!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Noel said...

Love, love, love!!!

Jana Eubank said...

Great page, Jill! I love how you left the larger white edge around all your photos . . . gives them such a great vintage feeling! Love the stitch-work, too! :D