Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween is Around the Corner!


Good morning and happy Sunday to you!! Can you believe it is already October? This year just seems to be flying by! I am getting in the holiday spirit......I've been decorating my house for Halloween all weekend! So I decided to pull out last year's Halloween kit, 31st! Just a quick, cute lil' card for my niece and nephew!
I did add some googly eyes from my stash! Can't have an eyeless pumpkin now can we? ; )

Have a great Sunday! Thanks so much for poppin' on by! : )

2 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

SO cute!!

Nitasha said...

This is supercute! My 31st kit from last year is fully intact! I love it so much that I couldn't cut into it for an entire year! But, I'm trying to convince myself to at least make a mini album with it this year! Noel makes the best kits!