Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time Capsule Challenge with Sweet Sue!



Today, I've got a new layout to share for the "Time Capsule" challenge over at the Noel Mignon challenge blog. This was a fun one to do as I scoured the Internet for images that would represent "me" at this moment in time. I made a list: reading, cooking, drinking, wearing, smelling, and watching and came up with a recent chick lit book I read, The Pioneer Woman's website for a great recipe I just tried and loved, an image of a Pumpkin Spice Latte (yum!), skinny jeans from Ann Taylor Loft, a Caramel Rum Swirl candle, and The Vampire Diaries (favorite show!). I used the "Sweet Sue" kit for this layout (still can't believe how many projects I'm getting out of this one!). Here's a look....


And a couple close-ups...I created a grid and gave each love a section, including a space for my title and journaling...


The starburst punch is Martha Stewart and was a great way to number each section...


Be sure to stop by the Noel Mignon message board to see sneak peeks of the November kit, "Dear Diary"! This one goes on sale on October 25th!

Until next time,
Jill

No comments: