Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cover to Cover

Last week I briefly discussed the December Daily concept which some of the members on the board are partipating in. For more information and ideas on December Daily, viist our discussion forum.

Here is my cover for my album. I used a Melissa Francis Bingo album page as the base to my album and then added items from the Bedford Falls kit. I used my charcoal Maya Mist and splattered it on The Girls' Paperie music sheet paper. I then added the snowflakes and christmas tree rub ons on top. To finish off the cover I added some of the die cuts from Fancy Pants and We R Memory Keepers. Are you playing along with us? Place a link to your cover in the comments. We'd love to see what you create!



Happy creating!
Diana

1 comment:

Jenn K said...

Lovin' this!! I need to start on mine soon...