Saturday, December 4, 2010

Good Old Charlie Brown


Happy Weekend Friends!

Today I have a new layout using the Bedford Falls kit! I still have plenty of these to go around (not sure why...but they haven't sold very fast). Anyway, this is one of our front yard decorations that my husband made many years ago. Christmas and Charlie Brown just go together, don't they. Every year I get a photo of the boys next to it. This year the plan is to add Woodstock to the mix, so I will load up a photo later this month showing you the whole gang!





Well, I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! Today we are decorating and baking. I have peanut butter balls, Gingerbread cookies and Orange Cranberry bread on tap for the weekend!
Until later...Noel

2 comments:

Virginia said...

THis is SUCH a cute layout! I love it!

Gretchen said...

fun layout Noel!!