Tuesday, December 28, 2010

white Christmas

Christmas at our house had an unexpected surprise - SNOW!!! I should also say that I live where we do *not* get snow on Christmas (or hardly ever for that matter). So it was very exciting to see snow flakes and to see some of it actually stick! 
I'm having a lack of scrappy ideas lately so I turned to the December Pagemaps for my inspiration on this layout. You can check them out here. You'll have to excuse the photo in my layout. I'm having printer issues and the photo machines at Walmart were all down. Bah humbug!! I plan on replacing the photo with a better one once I can get some printed out.

Everything in my layout is from the Bedford Falls kit. Hurry up and snatch one up before the last of them are gone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

this turned out great Michelle!!

Gretchen said...

this turned out great Michelle!!