Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Being Your Mama!



Today I have a new layout to share with you for the "It Takes Two!" challenge over at the challenge blog. I used the "Truly Scrumptious" kit for my layout and the rules for this challenge basically state you can only use two of everything...


I used: 2 cardstocks, 2 patterned papers, 2 transparencies, 2 dimensional stickers, 2 Martha Stewart twine bows, 2 heart stickers, 2 kinds of alphabet stickers, 2 stick pins, 2 photos and I was maybe stretching it a little to put two knots in my piece of yellow tulle. :) The photos are from Mother's Day last year. 




And finally, the March kit "Delightfully Domestic" from Noel Mignon is up for pre-order sale and will ship out later next week...


Isn't that gorgeous? And it will be full of lots of new product! 

Have a great day! :)



No comments: