Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time Out & It Takes Two Challenge

I've been playing around with some of the extra stuff I still have from my Truly Scrumptious kit while I wait for the Delightfully Domestic kit to come my way!
I made this layout about my silly little girl putting her toys in time out. What a goof!


The newest challenge for NoelMignon is called "It Takes Two," and here's what we are challenged to do:

All you have to do is follow the rule of twos. ;)Anything you put on your LO you have to put two of. So that means if you are using Patterned Papers, then you must use two and only two. (Tip: Definitely pick double sided papers as you get more to work with that way!) Or if you are using Metal in some way (brads, stick pins, plaques, or flair buttons....), then you must use two pieces of metal, and only two. Does that all make sense? :D I hope so!

So this is what I came up with, using the Truly Scrumptious kit.

I fudged a little bit with it, because I'm sneaky like that. ;) But here's my "twos":

-2 pop-dotted, fussy-cut banners
-2 blue rhinestones
-2 highlighted words
-2 "photo mats" ;)
-2 photo corners
-2 die cuts
-2 cute pictures

I thought I would struggle more with this one, because I tend to think in threes with scrapbooking & design, but it came together pretty quickly!

Make sure to go check out the other girls' layouts, and join us in this challenge!

No comments: