Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

Haaaaaaaappppy Day after St. Patrick's Day, everybody! So are you hung over? I was a good little girl - no green beer of any kind for me!



Just a quick little card I made using the Delightfully Domestic kit (sorry, all sold out!)

I looove those Crate Paper journaling pieces. I cut the oval out of one of them, layered it on top of another one, and then mounted it on a couple more pieces to make the card base. Then I peeled the top two layers off of the bottom layers of the "thanks" banner pieces and stuck them down with extra foam dots. I still get the exact same effect, but still have a whole "thanks" banner left to use somewhere else. Gotta love that! The flower I made using some adorable October Afternoon paper (also in the kit) and set a big pearl bead in the center to finish it off.

So what have you made so far with your kit? Anything you just can't wait to show off? Well don't forget to post up those projects in the gallery, and if you're really brave, link them here so we can all surf around bloggerville for a bit.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

xoxo
Britt

1 comment: