Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Perfect Picture


Unfortunately, when it comes to me, the perfect picture does not exist right out of the camera. Ok. Maybe every once in a blue moon it does. So what do I do if my picture is a bit too dark or overexposed? I open Photoshop and start to edit it. I use a few actions from Totally Rad Actions along with some of my own tweaking I have figured out over time. If I am really stuck, I just head over to my trusty friend, Google, and search the world wide web. It is really not very hard to edit your pictures. There are even some free actions you can download. No need to shell out any money if you don't want to.

Here are a few before and after pictures I took from daughter's birthday party this weekend....






So don't feel bad if your picture doesn't turn out exactly how you'd like it. Just open a photo editing program and start tinkering with it. Before you know it, your picture will be just perfect!

Happy picture taking!
Diana

1 comment:

Noel said...

Oh my goodness...what a sweet looking tea party! :)