Friday, March 4, 2011

A quickie...

I'm running like our friend the headless chicken today, and almost forgot all about my post! ACK!! Anyway, here is a quick little card that I made with the scraps of a few of the past Noel Mignon kits. She puts so many awesome pieces in her little beauties, but there's always a few pieces that get overlooked on the big projects that are absolutely perfect for the smaller ones.



I used the diecut paper from October afternoon, some My Mind's Eye, the nice piece of canvas that Noel added in one of the goodie bags, and also that adorable canvas journaling sticker as the focal point. A little brown ribbon always does the job, and a couple of Cosmo Cricket Ready Set Chips. YUM.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and keep your eyes open for a new challenge next week!

xoxo
Britt

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

beautiful card Britt!!