Friday, April 29, 2011

Card Crazed

Hey everybody! Happy Friday!

Sometimes I just need to be creative in a hurry. I mean, layouts take me a long time, and sometimes I just need that quick fix to get me going again. That's where cards come in.

I was going through my past kits, pulling letter stickers out to go in the letter sticker drawers, and flowers to go into the flower jar, scrap papers to go in the scrap container. You know, just a little spring kit cleaning. And then in the middle of all this cleaning, it hit me, BAM, and I just had to sit down with all this yummy stuff and make something!!

SO I pulled some of the older kit goodies and some of the new Mary Ellen yumminess, and made these cards. Can I just say, it was purty darn satisfying!!









Gotta love instant gratification, huh?

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo
Britt

1 comment:

Michelle said...

CA-UTE cards, Britt!!!! Way to go at using up those scraps!!!