Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't forget about the latest challenge!!

Now technically this shouldn't be a "challenge" but for me, it is.
The challenge is just to use stamps on a project.
For most people that is no challenge at all.
But for some reason, I don't ever stamp.
So this "challenge" was good for me then!
{well it was good after i finally found my dang clear block!}
And this stamp from the Jump & Jive kit is pretty cool so I really wanted to use it!

And this is what I made...
I think I used bits and pieces from 3 different Noel Mignon kits.
(let's see, most of the paper & the stamp is from Jump & Jive; chipboard alphas from Very Virginia; buttons from Delightfully Domestic; and little bits & scraps from all 3)
I love how well her kits all mix together!
And you know I don't want to waste a single bit!
OK now, if I can stamp so can you!
So come play along with us!
:)
Happy Monday!
gretchen

No comments: