Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hope yall had a great weekend!
I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it is hot in Alabama!
But oh how I love the warmer weather!!
****
I love the hot sun much more than the crazy snow I ran in in this picture!
:)
I made this one for sketch #232 from Pencil Lines last week.
Image
Yall know Noel was the guest last week right??!!
She is giving away a Jump & Jive kit there too so if you don't have one or want a chance at another one, you should play along with the sketch!
Everything on my layout is from Jump & Jive!
It's a fabulous kit!!!
****
And don't forget about the "We all need a lift" challenge going on now!
I scraplifted this sweet layout from Caz (aka scrappercaz).
I did my best to implement her 8.5x11 style into my 12x12 page.
I love how she did her journaling around the edges of the page so I had to do that!!
And of course I love the tilted photo and the hearts!!
Thanks for the inspiration Caz!!
Image
I used Jump & Jive again for this layout!
OK!
That is enough from me!
Have a great week!
:)
gretchen


No comments: