Thursday, April 28, 2011

Layouts with Sleepy Hollow!



I've been doing a little scrapping with the "Sleepy Hollow" kit (sorry, sold out!) and working on my Halloween photos from this past October. Today, I have a couple of layouts to share with you. First, here are my cuties with their "scaredy cat" shirts I got them for Halloween. Halloween will always be cute and fun not scary and spooky at our house. For this layout, I brought out the purple, orange and silver with mist on kraft cardstock. 





And, on this layout, I chose my favorite photos of the girls trick-or-treating for the first time at a couple of local malls. This one is fairly simple but I made a "paper ribbon" border along the bottom of the layout for added interest.





See you next week!
Jill

1 comment:

leah said...

These are so, so cute, Jill! Love 'em!