Monday, April 25, 2011

Mothers Day..

It might be a bit early but I thought these pictures that would be great to use with the new Jump and Jive kit! (still SIX left!)

I got my layout all done and then remembered... journaling!! uugh... so I printed my journaling on a large tag and scalloped the top so that it would work with my layout and then hid it behind the large photo mat! Wa-la! Journaling that looks like I meant to do that the whole time! ;)
and journaling out...

and then of course a close up! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

love this!!!

Gretchen said...

gorgeous layout Kim!! great idea with that journaling too!

Michelle said...

So pretty!! Even from the small photo in my blog roll.. it really grabs your attention!!! I love the layers and how you did the title!