Thursday, June 23, 2011

Can't Get Enough

I can't get enough of several things, among those, the following:

2. My little dude.


(I threw in some tape & some Sassafrass stickers from a previous kit for this layout- but the rest is all from The Bees Knees!)

I also can't get enough of the fun summertime I'm having with my kiddos. I can't believe June is almost over with!

Starting in July, I'll host a weekly project for you to do with your kiddos... so that we can all make the most of the summer. :) If anyone has any requests, leave 'em in the comments!

Have a lovely evening!

2 comments:

{Happy Homes} said...

This layout inspires me to scrap! Just hit me right between the nose...I love the texture of the paper and the banner paper. LOVE IT!
blessings,
tonyad

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous and sweet page! I love your style, Virginia!