Monday, June 6, 2011

Fabulous Friends

Since I didn't get the Mary Ellen kit I find myself really digging in and using a ton of the past few kits... they are work together so very well! I used mostly Jump and Jive for this but mixed in Delightfully Domestic too... love that about the Noel Mignon kits!! :)

I love how this one really came together very easy... I have had these pictures sitting on my desk it seems forever... I saw the music sheet in the kit and just starting laying stuff out and before I knew it the layout was done... gotta love when that happens!! I snuck in some quick facts about the pictures and called it done... I really like the results too! :)

Jump over to the message board... I have a challenge going on using this layout... hop over there to find out what it is! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

fun layout Kim! I love the pops of color!