Monday, August 1, 2011

Good Monday morning!

Hey there good people!!
I hope everybody had a great weekend!
I am not going to do much talking (or writing) today.
Instead I am just going to share a couple things I have made with the Salt Water Taffy kit!
*****
Here is a crooked little layout...

Truth:
I got really frustrated because I could not get that big piece of patterned paper lined up evenly toward the left side of the layout.
After pulling it up & trying to realign it several times, I finally threw in the towel and just made the whole layout crooked.
And I like it!
*****
Apparently I like this piece of zig zag patterned paper from Echo Park too!
Because I used a scrap of it from that layout on this card...

OK that's all I've got!
:)
Happy August!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

I love that it's tilted-it gives the final design a lot of dynamism- great photo!!!