Thursday, August 4, 2011

Out for the Count


Happy Thursday! I used the beautiful "Salt Water Taffy" kit for this layout of my girls sleeping. (Don't let the "sleeping angel" act fool you....ha!) The girls were out cold after swimming at a pool close to my parents' house. I love how their little heads just drift naturally toward each other. I'm in LOVE with the yellow hexagon patterned paper in the kit by Echo Park, but instead of using it on this layout, I pulled out my Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge and cut my own from a variety of papers in the kit. 



The Lily Bee "A Happy Place" sticker was the perfect accent for the theme of the layout. 


I had some black space in the photo so I added a strip of patterned paper to the top and then added a "cute" sticker with a few banner pieces at the bottom. 


See you next week!
Jill

No comments: