Friday, September 16, 2011

She inspired her friends with her kindness and creativity.


I have this really inspiring friend that I've been wanting to make a gift for, for a while. She's pretty amazing. She started off as just an internet acquaintance and a kit club owner that I worked for, and over the years has become a dear friend. 

I created this canvas for her using some of the new Crate Paper Farmhouse line and the Study Hall kit. 

My friend has checked on me while I've been sick, hung in there with me through computer losses, comforted me in grief, supported me through natural disasters, and surprised me with baby showers.
 Not only that, but she has been a constant source of inspiration every month. I'm not sure what I would do without her at this point!



Thanks for being my friend, Noel. I love ya! (Look for this coming to you in the mail!)

4 comments:

cornellgj said...

Oh, V...this is just beautiful! Lucky, Noel, a one-of-a-kind Virginia piece! And it's so true - you are a great friend! :)

Noel said...

OMG...Virginia!!!! That is so kind and sweet! Love ya my dear friend!

Gretchen said...

oooh it looks fabulous!!

Jana Eubank said...

This is the sweetest gift ever, V! So thoughtful and over-the-top cute! And I completely agree with you . . . I smile everytime I think of Noel, she is amazing! ;)