Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Spooktacular-ee-ness!


Velcome, my friends to another day of Spooktaculareeness at NoelMignon.com!!!
I have had lots of fun playing with my Something Wicked kit (hurry, only 7 left!) and have some really fun projects to share with you!!


Need a gift bag? This is a super quick one I made just using my paper scraps and some buttons. LOVE that sweet little tag by We R Memory Keepers, and that black baker's twine is PERFECT!!


I generally just do some pretty basic decorating at my house (my husband is a bit of a grinch in the lots of decorations - or as he calls it, crap all over the house - department) and so I generally try to keep it to the entry hutch, the catch-all table, and the mantle.


You'll have to excuse the old layouts - I still haven't gotten new ones up there....
I got the kraft skull at Michael's and made the banners from my Something Wicked kit. I love the colors Noel went with - classic orange, black and grey, but on the soft side, and with a little light blue mixed in.


I sewed the plain banner pieces together on my sewing machine, and tied the Trick or Treat banner with twine. I added one of the cute little buttons in the kit between each little banner piece and I am in love with how it turned out. Simple, but perfect for the hubbs and me.

Be sure to check back in everyday this week for lots more inspiration and check in at the message board too, because we'll be posting some extra goodies for you over there! Oh, and also, be sure to enter to win this awesome kit Noel is giving away!!

Happy Scrappin'!!
Britt

No comments: