Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trail Ride and School Days

Happy Sunday friends! I have a few LO's to share with you today! The first one is a lift of a LO I saw over on the Crate paper blog a few days ago. Over on the MB we decided we would work on it together and this is my version. If you are a MB member then head on over and check our everyone's take on it.
I used a bunch of bits and pieces from older kits. I do have some of these items in stock, so if anything catches your eye and you want to know what it is just ask and I can point you to it. :)



This next LO is done mainly with the Study Hall kit. I saw a sketch by Julie Bonner that caught my eye, so I based this one on her sketch.


I will be back tomorrow with a new challenge over on the challenge blog and a fun contest...so be sure to check back in!

1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOVE this page! The twine ribbon used as a swirled banner is fantastic- never seen that before. great color combo on the scalloped circle too!