Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Making Snowmen with Cabin Fever


Lisa Day, here today and I'm so excited for my first blog post here. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome so far!!

This Cabin Fever kit actually has me in the mood for winter...CRAZY! I'm not a fan of winter at all. But I am a fan of this kit! It's the prefect combination for winter. Not to cold, not to warm.


How cute are these canvas buttons to make a snowman. I love the texture and cuteness they add to the layout! I am so happy that there's some fabric in the kit. It worked perfect to make a scarf for the cute snowman! He wouldn't be complete without it!


The fancy pink letters mixed with the wood grain make the title work perfectly! I used the wood doily to mask a snowflake behind the photo block/title to make the focal point pop a little bit more.


I can't wait to see what you all do with the kit!

I hope you are all having a great start to this new year!-- Lisa

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

ooooh i love this layout Lisa!!