Monday, January 9, 2012

Snow Canyon


We have been having lots of fun discussions on the Noel Mignon message board with the turning of the year, and one of the questions that was asked was which Noel Mignon kit from the last year was your very favorite? That's like asking a mom who her favorite child is, don't you think? :)

But it got me thinking about one of my very favorite Noel Mignon kits from the past year, the Hudson Valley kit. I LOVED the colors in this kit and the combination of manufacturers that Noel pulled together. It's one that makes me ooooh and ahhh every time I sift through it's contents to play. (There are even a few more left in the shop, if you're interested. YAY!)

I decided to pull out the Hudson Valley kit again this week and create another page with is. Here is what I came up with.


I used a circle to house one of my photos and then continued that theme up into the top of my page by housing my page accents on more circles.


Anytime I see a circle or a dot on a scrapbook supply I see it as an opportunity to add dimension with buttons, brads, gems, or pearls. In this case, I pulled a few orange mini brads from my stash and used them to add detail to the border sticker accenting my page title.


Which Noel Mignon kit was your favorite kit this past year? Which one will be your NEW favorite in the coming year? Pull them out and create a page or two this week and come show us your creations on the Noel Mignon message board.

See you soon!

Jana

1 comment:

A.B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.