Friday, February 24, 2012

Homespun Layouts!


I got my Homespun Kit earlier this week and somehow, in between sick kids and potty training and a bazillion other things, managed to have a little play time to myself. That's the great thing about this kit. It seems to just make layouts for itself! ;) 

If you haven't subscribed yet, make sure to check out the brand new subscription offers! It makes it so easy- and you get some pretty awesome perks! If you can't do the subscription right away, make sure to snag the Homespun kit when it goes up for sale on the 25th. This is one of the design team's favorite kits! 

Here's two layouts I made with it: 

Love the mist in this kit! And to make the little circles, I just used the cap of the mist. Easy! 


I loved creating this whimsical banner... there's so many great little bits 
and baubles in this kit to string onto a banner. 


This is the second layout I made- and I obviously just kept on going with that great mist. 


The colors in this kit are right up my alley- soft and muted and lots of green, yellow, blue, and grey! 






I hope you are able to snag one of these kits and enjoy it as much as I am! 




1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layouts are AWESOME Virginia! I was wondering how you did those circles of mist. Love that! Love your banner too!!! Can't wait to get my kit!