Tuesday, April 3, 2012

1-2-3-4 Embellishments


Hi, Everyone! Jana Eubank here. I'm back again today to share another Primrose Lane layout with you. This time I challenged myself to create a page with embellishments in a 1-2-3-4 format. Can you spot them?


I used one decorative brad, two wooden butterflies, three wooden spool accents, and four flowers. Instead of putting buttons on the button card, I used flowers . . . kind of an unexpected twist, right?


I loved this border paper included in the kit, but I didn't want to cover up any of the flowers that were printed on the paper. I used my detail scissors to carefully cut around the flower image and then tucked my photo underneath.


Next time you create a project, challenge yourself to a 1-2-3-4 embellishment challenge! We would love to see where it takes you!

Until next time, Happy Spring!

Jana Eubank

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

super fun layout Jana!!