Monday, April 16, 2012

Friendship


Hello, Noel Mignon lovers! I have another page to share with you today using the Primrose Lane Kit. This kit is so beautiful for Spring and inspired me to pull out some snapshots of my daughter and her friend from last year.


We have a small courtyard in front of our house where we have set up a small metal table and chairs. My youngest daughter has dubbed this the "Friendship Table" because we like to sit out there in the sunshine and chat with each other. She especially enjoys eating lunch out there with her friends when she is having a playdate. I used the number two sticker to symbolize these two cute girls.


I love the coral color of the pearl butterfly from the kit and used it to frame my title.  You gotta love the way those yellow letters just POP off the page!

It's been a long time since I have written my journaling in a color besides black. This time I decided to try using the blue journaling pen included in the kit and I loved the result! The story is there, but it almost fades into the design, allowing the photos to really shine on their own.


I've been playing with stamps on my pages lately, and I couldn't wait to try out the phrase stamp included in the Primrose Lane kit. I stamped the word "cute" on the journal tag, and then used it again to create a stamped border. I also used the Jenni Bowlin Ticket Please Border Punch on this page. I can tell this punch is going to be used again and again . . . such a great classic shape for all types of pages.


I hope you will get outside soon and eat your lunch in the spring sunshine. It's such a small thing to lift your spirits in the mundane routine of life. Be sure to snap a few photos and use them to record your feelings about Spring.

See you again soon!

Jana Eubank

2 comments:

Brianna Marshall said...

soo much greatness,i love how you blended in the journaling!and the mini envelope pops just greatly!

Gretchen said...

what a sweet layout Jana!!