Friday, April 20, 2012

A little Jack & Jill sneaky peek!


I got my Jack & Jill kit in the mail yesterday so I whipped up a quick layout to share with you guys!

If you are not a subber, this will go up for sale on the 25th... but there are only a handful of kits, so you'll need to be quick about it! Noel will be opening up new subscriptions soon, so make sure you're on the wait list!



I added the big tulle bow from my stash, but the rest of this is from the kit! 


How much do I love those thickers?! A LOT! 


There are a lot of fun "bits and bobs" in this kit- you can see some in this little snippet of my layout... the kraft flags, the butterflies, the washi tape, the label stickers, and the yellow ink! 


I even stamped! That little yellow birdie is a stamp in the kit. SOOOO cute! 

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

very sweet layout Virginia!!

Jana Eubank said...

How cute are your little ones! Love the big pennant shaped background!