Monday, April 9, 2012

Project Life with Primrose Lane



Hey there! Lisa here today!

I'm quickly learning that using a Noel Mignon kit is the easiest way to complete a project life layout. I'm having so much fun working on this project.

Noel does such a good job combining products. The papers all coordinate so perfectly and the extra little embellishments especially the journaling cards (I added some from the store too) work together effortlessly to make the weekly layouts beautiful!

I'm working on getting caught up right now so this is the week of March 12-18, but the April kit still worked perfectly with my pictures and stories. 







Happy Monday!

Supplies used:


2 comments:

Virginia said...

LOVE this! I need to get caught back up on PL!

Kimberly said...

Oh I so LOVE what you are doing with your PL! Totally inspiring girl! xx :)
Loves
K