Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sharing my last 2 for MAY *Jack and Jill*



Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week, and getting ready for a fun planned 
Memorial Weekend! 
I am currently on the road to go see my daughter Noelly, in Utah. She is stationed at Hill Air Force Base. The kids and I are all going to be together for the weekend, and I am so excited! 
Before I left, I wanted to share with you all a couple more layouts I did with the AWESOME 



Added Supplies for this layout: Vintage Pennants, Vintage Market tape, Handmade layer cut out'sTrinket Pins (these are actually in the kit),

This layout is a layout for Got Sketch Express 3 class that is going on right now too. I love how I get to share my Noel Mignon kits with fun sketch classes as well! :) 





These little Mini Kraft Alpha's are so much fun too!...and I just LOVE these fun Flair Girl buttons!

A little reminder of what we have coming SOON!...so mark your calendar's for some GOOD TIMES and fun challenges/prizes! xx 


Happy Memorial Day WEEKEND EVERYONE! 
Be safe...Be Blessed! 
xx
K

1 comment:

Shelley Haganman said...

Kim these layouts are amazing! I love the bright fun colors and all the fun elements. The photos are stunning! I see one of my little flair buttons in there too! :)