Monday, August 27, 2012

Click * Click * Click

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!







hope you've had a fantastic weekend!

I'm here to share a quick layout I made this weekend of my 2 kiddo's using
the gorgeous August West Coast kit:


















That kit is now totally sold out but Noel packed a limited edition West Coast kit
you'll want to get your hands on fast!


Noel sure knows how to pack a huge, delicious, amazing kit!
I've only made 4 layouts with this kit this month & could go on and on making
so many more!
 
Here's a few close ups of my layout:
 
 

I also used some elements from the July Boardwalk kit such as the mask, ink & rub ons.

I loved Echo Parks Everyday Eclectic by Allison Kreft. Especially the hot air balloons.
I thought they were perfect examples of my kiddo's heading off to college again for their 2nd
and 3rd years.
 
My title represents the one sound they could recognize from miles away. Me clicking
my camera. They're so used to it, they automatically know what to do. Well most of the time.
ha!
 
I hope you've enjoyed the examples from this kit.
It's such a great one & I sure hope you were able to get your hands on it!
Just wait until you see next month's kit. I just got mine & am already diving into it.
It's DIVINE!!
 
Have a great week everyone!
~Leslie




 

No comments: