Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dream Big


Welcome to another day of lift a message board member week! I chose to lift this layout by Michelle Whitlow! I loved the enlarged photo with smaller photos laid on top. So cute!


For my lift I used a mix of the Basic Grey Paper Cottage line and Echo Park Everyday Eclectic from the West Coast kit.
Instead of a large title I used the "note" flag from the Everyday Eclectic sticker sheet and a flag I stamped with the Dear Lizzy set that is included in the West Coast kit.

I wanted to add some words of wisdom for my journaling and used the Dream Big Everyday Eclectic sticker cloud as my starting point. I cut the remaining clouds with my Cameo and layered them over the photo and top of the layout.



Thanks so much for the inspiration, Michelle! Check back in the blog tomorrow see Julie's lift...it just may be you!

No comments: