Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Sketch Time!!!



Photobucket

Hello everyone!!!  It's the middle of the month and I am back with a new sketch & contest :)  FUN, FUN, FUN!!!  Here is the August sketch . . . 



Photobucket

And here is what I came up with using August's West Coast kit.  Full of bright, cheery colors, the West Coast kit was perfect for this birthday shot . . .

Photobucket

There were so many GREAT stickers in this kit.  I layered up a bunch to create this fun title in the bottom left hand corner of my page . . .

Photobucket

For my journaling, I knew this cute Elle's Studio journaling tag from the kit would be perfect!!  I clustered the tag, along with some more fun stickers right under the photo . . . 

Photobucket

Alright scrappers, grab your latest Noel Mignon kit or some goodies from your stash & join us for this month's sketch challenge!!!  You have from now until August 31st to submit your entries.  Head on over to the forum HERE & be sure to post your entry once it is completed.  Oh, & don't forget that AWESOME prize . . . a $10 gift certificate to NoelMignon.com for one randomly drawn participant!!!  Can't wait to see wait everyone comes up with :) 

No comments: