Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Simple cards with flair...


If you are like me, you are always needing a card. It always seems that I need one when I'm short on time too. I thought I would fix that problem and whip up some quick & easy cards using the same design for each one.

The Retro Flair in the shop has a greeting/saying on each one so I decided to use those as my focal point for the coordinate set.

Each card has a combination of 3 strips of paper/washi tape/fabrips with the flair as the focal point and greeting. Most of the supplies are from the West Coast kit, with the exception of some of the washi tapes and the flair.

The first is an all occasion card using the adorable typewriter flair.

For this next card I flipped the orientation to vertical and included a greeting on the inside, drawn using the sketch feature on my Silhouette Cameo.


I like to recognize people for a job "well done" so I included a congratulations card in my set. Once again, I drew the greeting on the inside with my Cameo.


With the sewing machine flair I created a card that can be used as a general greeting or congratulations/best wishes card. I left the inside blank so I can customize it for the recipient.

Last, but not least, a belated Birthday Card. I'm sorry to say, I need this type of card far too often.



If you need some cards in a hurry, give this design a try. You'll be able to make up several in just one sitting.

Have a great day everyone...make it a crafty one!

1 comment:

Leslie Ashe said...

I'm definitely doing this!
Your cards are beautiful Diane!