Monday, October 1, 2012

*Go Getter*

Happy Monday Morning, everyone!






Have you gotten your hands on the October Student Council kit? I sure hope so, it looks
like it's already sold out! WOW!
It's such a fantastic kit!
What I love about it is it can work for anyone from kindergarten all the way to college & beyond.

I got mine out this weekend and dove right in:

Go Getter:
 
I used my son's SR. photo taken by a great photographer friend of mine (Andie Smith)
This kit really captured the colors from his photo well!
AND that Heidi Swapp mist....yum.
 
I plan to use some college shots for my next few projects.
 
Details:

 
Hope you get to dive in and play with your kit this week!
Thanks for letting me share my little bit of inspiration with you today.
 
Make it a GREAT week!
~Leslie

1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, this rocks Leslie!! I see a scraplift in my very near future, LOL