Monday, October 22, 2012

Happiness Is......

...in a jeep!

No really, it is. Well to me and my husband anyway...ha! We love to just get in our jeep & go on any and all adventures. Mainly to antique stores. Just walking through & seeing all the history...
it's one of our favorite things to do.

I've highlighted that in my layout I did for today:
 
I combined the Student Council kit with the Evening Stroll kit to get just the
perfect embellishments & look I was going for.
Which was a whimsical, shabby, eclectic, messy, yet still a clean look.
I'm really happy with how it turned out!

If you have an iPhone, you should get the app called Instagram.
You can load photo's & share with friends as well as on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc...
you can edit photo's there too! it's a FUN app.
I made my grid using Insta Pic Frame app, edited the photo's there and loaded them
on Instgram.
From there, I used the app called Postal Pix to order my Instagram photo's.
You can print any size! The big square is a grid that I made into a 5" x 5".
The newest size they have it 2" x 2".
The 3 photo's on a strip at the top are the new 2x2 size. I'm in love.
I'll definitely be printing more!
 
Anyway..
I hope you enjoy my post today.
Here's a couple of close up detail shots:

 
 
have a great Monday!
thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I could not possibly love this more! I adore all of the details and whimsy! Your style rocks Leslie!